Thank you for considering spending some time with our FBG church family. We would be honored to have you as our guest. Whenever we have people in our home, we always want them to experience something that would make them glad they took the time to come and visit with our family. Even more so, we hope that your visit with our church family will provide encouragement and joy, and a sense of thankfulness for having spent this time with us.
If you are looking for a church family, we also hope that your time with us would help you discover your place in our FBG family. We are a church who seeks to love God, love people and help others do the same.
- Each of us in our church family share the story of having admitted our need for God, of turning away from a life without Jesus Christ and instead pursuing a relationship with God through faith in Jesus Christ.
- We strive to regularly read God’s Word and pray to align our lives with Jesus Christ, because we desire a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Because Jesus Christ has forgiven each of us, we are practicing forgiveness toward one another, enjoying a deepening community built upon faith in Christ.
- We love to share the blessings of being in our church family through helping others see the hope of the gospel found only through faith in Jesus Christ.
- Everything we do at FBG is informed by the Bible so that we are striving to live on mission for the glory of God in the church and in Jesus Christ.
Want to know more about FBG? Discover FBG is a class that helps you get to know us and find your fit in the FBG family. The one-day class runs on the first and third Sunday of each month at 9:30 or 11:00 a.m. Please register for one of the upcoming classes by clicking the button below.