All services at the Georgetown Campus hear the same preaching and experience the same elements of the worship service.
- The 9:30 a.m. service is a blend of hymns and contemporary songs led by a vocal team, full choir and orchestra.
- The 11:00 a.m. service in the Worship Center has contemporary songs led by a vocal team and band.
Plan to Join Us
Where to Park
The map shows our service and kids’ locations to help you plan. Still not sure where to go? Just turn on your hazard lights when you pull into the parking lot and someone from our welcome team will help you get where you need to be.
What to Wear
Please dress however you feel comfortable. Our services tend toward business casual.
Life groups are at 8:15, 9:30 and 11:00 a.m. To select a group to attend, click here.
Where to Go
- For kids birth–3 years old, you’ll want to head to the “Nursery” building (E1) on the map. For ideas on what to put in the diaper bag, click here.
- For potty-trained preschool and kindergarten kids, you’ll head to the first floor of the “Youth and Kids” building (E3) on the map.
- For 1st–5th grade, you’ll head to the second floor of the “Youth and Kids” building (E3) on the map. *There is no 1st–5th grade during the 11:00 a.m. service.
- To save time when you join us, download, print and fill out our Family Registration Form in advance.
- Youth small groups are on the third floor of the “Youth and Kids” building (E3) on the map.
- Parenting Teens Life Group (for parents of teens) is on the third floor of the “Youth and Kids” building (E3) on the map in the Collide Room (E3.300).
- Parents and teens attend the worship service together.