As a campus of FBG (First Baptist Georgetown), we share the mission to love God, love people and help others do the same. We are a multi-generational church who strives to recognize our need for God, the purpose of turning from sin, and who celebrates the new life that is found through faith in Jesus Christ.
Our worship team leads us with a blended music style and a focus on Jesus Christ.
Through video or live preaching, you will receive biblical teaching to help you understand the Bible and know God's plan for your life. We’d love to have you join us!
Plan to Join Us
Where to Park
As you drive down Holmes, you’ll see signs and friendly faces directing you where to park.
What to Wear
Please dress however you feel comfortable. Our services tend toward business casual.
Our adult Life Group takes place at 9:30 a.m. in the Liberty Hill Campus Worship Center.
Where to Go
- When you enter the main doors, there will be friendly faces ready to direct you to the appropriate room for your child. For ideas on what to put in the diaper bag, click here.
- Birth–kindergarten meet during Life Groups and during the Worship Service. 1st–5th graders join their families for the Worship Service.
To save time when you join us, download, print and fill out our Family Registration Form in advance.
For more detailed information about our kids ministry, please visit the main kids page by clicking here.
- 9:30 a.m. — Collide Small Groups meet in the FBG Youth room.
- 11:00 a.m. — Youth and parents attend the Worship Service together in the Worship Center.
- 7:00–8:15 p.m. — Youth meet for Collide in the Worship Center at the Liberty Hill Campus.
For more detailed information about our youth ministry, please visit the main youth page by clicking here.